Using a tape measure, follow the description above to determine your cap size and provide a perfect custom fit. MEASUREMENTS SHOULD BE MADE IN INCHES. Measurement should be taken on your head as it will be worn under your wig to avoid your unit from being over or undersized.
- Circumference: Measure all around the head. Position the tape measure so its edge follows the hairline around the head and nape of the neck.
- Front to Nape: Measure from your hairline at the center of your forehead straight back over the crown to the center of your hairline at the nape of your neck.
- Ear to Ear Across Forehead: In front of your ear, measure from your hairline at the base of your sideburn, up across the hairline along the forehead to the same point in the front of the other ear.
- Ear to Ear Over the Top of Head: Measure from your hairline directly above the ear across the top of your head to the hairline directly above the other ear
- Temple to Temple (round the back of the head): Measure from temple to temple across the back of your head.
- Nape of Neck: Measure the width of your hairline across the nape of the neck.
The length of a JOBELLE unit can vary on a client due to physical features, neck length, hair texture, height, etc. The diagram below gives an estimate of unit lengths in different hair textures.